Saturday, June 1, 2013

My Haphazard-Hit-Or-Miss-Indecodable-Wonton Soup of a Life: It Don't Taste Too Bad

*Sigh*...
As Finals approach, I begin to experience the tension and the vast amounts of pressures teachers or anything else start to put on them self which effects the students. My week has been a very tense week as it is the penultimate week before finals begin. And I know that next week will be the week where everyone begins to set themselves on fire because of the increased pressure teachers will put on us. Next week , I in particular, have orchestra rehearsal for two and a half hours each weekday. This is happening because Friday will be last concert of forever for a music program I am in. The program is ending for good and we are going to be the history makers of a forty-two year legacy and yada yada. I'd like to get more in depth about that but I really wanted to talk about the loads of work that's been and will be dumped on me next week and about loads of work I have (hopefully and possibly) dumped on myself for this summer. I signed up for online college classes (woohoo) that seem really fun but the timing and demand they want conflicts with my other summer program, and nobody likes it when things like that happen. Anyway, the thing with next week is just... I don't know how I am going to balance rehearsing with approximately a half an hour of homework time and no studying at all!
Sigh...
On the bright side, I have been noticing the changes in my writing so much that I've regained a miniscule amount of confidence in posting Facebook statuses ( *blank stares). Unfortunately, one of my posts had received a lot replies, but according to one person it's "spam". I guess one shouldn't reply to post with just the word "Ah" followed by over a thousand Hs (it was a friend who replied this way). I didn't have a problem with it, but I feel bad for the people who's news feeds that appears in. But I shouldn't feel bad, right? I should be happy that someone even responded at all-- and I am.

Gosh, I just realized how much I sound like an ignorant teenager. I'm talking about a measly comment on Facebook while someone else in the world might be starving or figuring out the one millionth place of pi. Please remind me not get sucked into the evil whirlpool of social networking (if blogging is a form of that, then it is an exception and is not evil). I will get back to my original plan;

FINALS ARE COMING AND I AM SCARED!

I want to end my year on a really good note, specifically one that probably isn't in the tetra-chord field (weird music joke). Sophomore year was painfully difficult for me because of all the adjusting to things and learning experiences and such. But I think I can say that although it was difficult, it was sooo very life-changing. I think I really got a dose of reality. I have realized or finally understood  that life isn't going to be easy and no one said that it will be either. No longer will I have everything I need to know served to me on a golden plate held up by the hands of all the adults I interact with. I have realized that if I really truly want something, and I know it in my heart that it belongs to me, that I will undoubtedly have to fight for it. I have to show my desire for something and not let my own insecurities get in my way. And to most importantly, screw what everyone else thinks.

I have so much more to say and so many more cliches to use but, my friend, the clock has reached three minutes till midnight and I have lots of work to get through tomorrow. So sleeping into the afternoon will make my natters worse. But I had fun talking and I guess I will see you next time!

Adieu,
-burgers

**P.S., I wanted to talk about the massive increase in the amount of words I use in a paragraph. My writing has reached to astounding amounts-- and I love it. I will try to mention that next time. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment