Thursday, June 22, 2017

Junior Summers ~ I have to Poop

I am kind of back again!

And it is the summer before my Junior year of *gasp* college!

Can you believe that this has even come to fruition? Each day is honestly like a dream!

It's true. I do feel more radiant and beautiful, and wonderful in the skin I possess. And the way that I wear my pride is becoming noticeable to my peers. It makes me feel wonderous in ways unimaginable.

I am thinking much more about how I wish to present myself to the world, without degrading myself. Without feeling like my exterior is trash, and immovable.

I would love to finally embrace the clouds as I am flying on the hiatus.


I am also trying too hard to sound like a poet. And I have to poop.

*goes to poop while thinking of how to turn this into a meaningful metaphor* 

No comments:

Post a Comment