Monday, January 11, 2016

Enjoy Your Last Days of Freedom.

Hello!

Remember that Buzzfeed Community post I told you about?

Well, it's received over one thousand views since I posted it, which was on January 4th of this year! It's only been a week, and it's been doing pretty well! I am proud of this progress, especially since views are like crack to me (sorry, was that a bad joke?).

I'm pretty astounded. I'll keep posting to Buzzfeed in the future.

Don't know if I was actually supposed to post this information, but whatever, no one is currently stopping me.

School starts up again next week. I've been trying to make up for the lost hours of production. I am currently at a Starbucks, watching stressed out grad students study, and study, and it's giving me anxiety, but more so a perverse sense of...enjoyment. Like, I enjoy the adrenaline rush of being in a learning environment. 

These past few days have have been dreadful at home. I know I will eat those words in a week, but for now, I don't care. 

Enjoy your last days of Freedom,
-E. 

No comments:

Post a Comment