Saturday, October 15, 2011

Consider This. What Teens Really Want.

Hey, it's me again, but this time with something different. I want to learn how to get involved in my community. Do you guys have any suggestions on how and where I can find places to volunteer? Are there any suggestions about scholarships that a high school-er could apply for? I really want to get into college (hopefully an Ivy League school!). I play the violin, I’m trying to teach myself piano, and I really like to write and read. I also have asthma, but unfortunately I am not left-handed and I can’t balance a broom on my nose! Do you have any suggestions for any cool scholarships for a high school-er like me? I also need to do community service for college. I really want to get out of the house because I don't get to do anything except stay at home and read (no television or computer access).Do you guys have any suggestions for things I could do to get out and be active?
Whats it Mean ?PHOTO: teencentral.net

No comments:

Post a Comment